Monday, August 9, 2010

Long ass overdue

Thank you sweet baby Jesus that blogs are not like library books... I done fucked up and so much good shit been happening but I really didn't have the time to write and that's a shame. I promise to do better.

So here goes...

My 35th Birthday was yesterday and it was a weekend of greatness!!!

I mean yeah so I share it with my mom and two godmothers and like a ton of other folk but it was my day and I made the weekend rock for me.

But seriously, I do have a few problems I need to get off my chest/spleen before I bust.

1. I missed True Blood last night cuz my fat ass brother and naggin mama wanted to walk and play tourist in Atlantis. All they did was complain bout how Sol Kerzner need to take them gaudy tacky ass sculptures down... I'm thinking the tourist pay for that... you don't even have to go over there.. come on i missing sookie and eric!


2. My frakkin' boss seems to be extra clingy now... like she will call me into her office and then have nothing to say and I'm waiting for her to dictate a letter or ask me a question or something. Chap head just looks at me or continues watching tv or talking to someone else on the phone.. BITCH!! really? and then she turns around and asks if something she gave me earlier is ready. HOW! HOW? FUCKIN' HOW? is it finna be ready if I am staring at the chap in your forehead instead of at my computer (yeah i know on f/b or ykydaw.net) but i still get work done.

3. I was on the local cable news this weekend cuz our phone company (yup singular still since no other competition in the whole country) done fucked up again and had land lines and cell service out all day. the cable news team was in my usual pharmacy and the pharmacist tech (who is one of my best friends) told them how he customer wanted to beat her cuz she didn't have their meds ... cue my fully made up, hair did pretty self. and I gave them the reaction of a lifetime... (my better half ain't stop teasing me yet because my opening line was "I'm livid!" - he just mad cuz I read and have a bigger vocab!)

4. My son is in Jville with my sister to the end of the month and I miss his nutty ass. but I'm glad he is there.. cuz if he continues to fuck around in school and repeat then he lives with her permanently. I can't and won't put up with shit outta him no more. He so miserable becuase he can't just play on f/b or with the dj system... he has to have conversations with her... (torture at it's finest, since she almost always drunk after work) and he has a book report due to me when he gets back...

5. my sister (my son't legal mother, she adopted him for navy benefits damn near at birth) needs to quit fucking qhining and complaining. she had him for a few weeks over the summer. I laugh at her when she calls to vent cuz i say... "when he here, you have sooooo many suggestions on what i doing wrong!" lol... imagine if she had to drop and pick up from school and do homework... she is a damn joke. i tell her she ain't allowed to say shit to me know more bout what i need to do bout him and this and that.

Anyway... i think i caught you up on all the good shit. i will try and post again as soon as something juciy happens and you know with this life I have it will be soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment