Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where to start? with this bitch right here!!!

My sister is 13 years older and sometime 90 years dumber!!

So I sent my bouncing baby boy to her for the summer. She legally adopted him when he was born so he could get them Navy benefits! that was cool but we all know who his mama is.

she all bout in her hometown (stateside) profiling to folks bout her son and whatnot and that's cool with me. I love that.

Now while he been there, she ain't took his ass no where to do nothing cuz she always tired (read that as drunk from that pint of gin and 3 heineken chaser after work) but then that was ok cuz she don't drink when they went out in the car.

but the finaly straw for me was last night, my sister tells my 15 years old, he cant buy his school supplies with the last of his money cuz he gotta pay for groceries!

THAT BITCHES STRAIGHT LOST HER BRAIN TO GIN!!!

EXCUUUUUUUSSSSSEEEE FUCKIN' ME!!

I know she ain't come outta her mouth with this bullshit.

So I called the airline, changed his reservations and called my sister leaving her a voicemail since her and her best friend (another cunt bitch i gotta tell you bout) was sleep. I told her that I need my son home and i changed his reservation. I can't talk to her right now cuz i will only tell her all bout her ass.

Never a damn dull moment for me!!

But the bright side is I get my baby back two weeks earlier and we going to the Berry islands next weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment