Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Day of the 5 way!

Ok, My uncle has this younger second wife. I like her, won't call her auntie 'cuz that is reserved for his first wife. but wife #2 is cool with me. She is deep into this pyramid cult thing that is sweeping the nation. It's called Ardyss.

She has been going round giving presentations and recruiting folks (family, friends and foe) into this undergarment from hell.... I call it the raping machine.

One night she got me into one, and I personally didn't see any damn difference in the way that I looked. and I ain't paying $150 for the torture of putting this medival device of torture with fifty million hook and eyes just to suck in my gut. I like buddha just as she is!!!

Well this woman recruited one of my cousins into it. I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!

My cousin just moved into a swanky gated community and invited us to come to the house... my ass thought "HOUSE PARTY!!!!"

the trophy wife then says ohhh.. J, I'll come and get you and we can go have a good time. I'm down. that means I can drink and not have to drive.. cool! She gets there to pick me up and there is a hermaphidite (yeah i know i spelled it wrong but whatever) in the car. He bigger than I am and is in the passenger seat putting on his false eyelashes and mascara? then he gets out his car and has one a raping garment under his t-shirt. I know becuz i see the bulges where the hooks and eyes meet in front. why is his sissy ass wearing the female garment if they have a male version! oh LAWD!

What in the blue fuzzy..... hmmmmm

so we get to the house and i went looking for the bar and the food! AIN'T NONE!

then i see them setting up the dvd and this Ardyss shit starts playing. oh fuck i trapped!

Then my cousin drags me into her bedroom and says since you the biggest one here let try you. I yell "hell-fuck-no". My cousins's older sister, her daughter and the trophy hoe (i'm pissed at this point) come into the room and throw me on the bed!

fuck this is not good.... my better half is no where in site so I know ain't no dick coming!

these triflin' sale hungry heifas take off all my clothes and start to put me in a raping garment. I refuse to wiggle and help get myself into the damn thing. Then they bring in the fag cuz they can't get the hooks to meet the eyes for the last three at the top. one cousin holding my happily sleeping tits up and out his way and i telling all of them I will have them up on charges of rape and assault as soon as I leave here. In her laughter, my cousin lets my tits go, the flop happily back to their place near my belly (don't judge me, they been there for years thanks to big boobs in grade 3). they landed on captain eyelashes hands and she shrieked... yes, shrieked... like a girl!

now i have a high pitched voice and I don't think i could scream like that. say he don't like those things touching him... on behalf of my swing lows i was offended!!

so they get me in this thing and put my clothes back on, i haven't moved a muscles since they started and show and before and after picture!!!

well first off there was no difference in the look. i already have a nice shape i just have low breast and a big buddha in front that will bow down to no man or raping garment!!!

i tell them don't show people this cuz they ga want ALL they money back.!!



No comments:

Post a Comment