Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sucks to be them

So my ma call me just now upset cuz the cable off. (even though big worthless older brother, who is now getting a weekly allowance outta me already called me earlier and say the internet off cuz the bill due)

my response is that she wanted to go to marketplace and i bought her a bday gift (hand made, hand embroidered kelly green silk pillow) . that is why the cable off... she says "well you didn't have to take me .. you should have let me say i wanted to go and take you if you know you had things to pay and now i supposed to sit here with nothing to watch?"

Oh MOTHER! my response ..... " you say that shit when the cable on so how is it being off a problem? and you're welcome for dinner on sunday!"

Why should i check that them two home with no internet or tv all day? but the two of them always have a hand out for something from me... meanwhile at dinner on sunday, i felt sick and ended up throwing up for like 20 mins... do you think one of either of these suck spirit dirgens even come look for me... NOPE!! by the time i got back to the table, they finished their entrees and ask if i was ready to go? whafuck and I ain' eat but dropped $55 for each of us in there... no fucktards.. y'all ga wait on me and let me eat first.


so i say to mother "you can wait til i get paid on friday and can pay the bill. otherwise that same money you was gonna buy a tix to new york can go on the cable." I mean is she serious... she was gonna drop $400 to go to new york for a week to a friend (a recent not that close to) friend who in a coma... call me heartless but she ain't finna know you there... and you have sick family here now.. do you really want to be away again when someone else dies?

i am not using my lil bit of funds in my checking acct so they could have the benefit of cable and internet becuz i may need those funds for car licence and my son's school fee.

fuck the cable!

i have video tapes to watch. it will not bother me i can promise you that.

fucking selfish ass niggas... urrrggghhh I can't stand that shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment